Welcome to the Tiwi College Project
The Hayden Reynolds Tiwi College Project seeks to improve the well being of the Tiwi Island youth by providing educational opportunities at Tiwi College.
“We seek to create opportunities, which provide pathways for positive social change.”
This is achieved by harnessing the profile and influence of positive role models across the fields of sport, entertainment and by a cross section of corporate executives who are keen to share experiences and opportunities that will enhance social change.
Latest News & Media
- A Tiwi College Adventure: Nicole Athanasopoulos
- A Tiwi College Adventure: Ben Mossemenear
- A trip of a lifetime: Volunteering at the Tiwi College Project
- SMH: Indigenous literacy: Tiwi Islands children learn books are as thrilling as AFL
- Canberra Times: A good news story from the islands with a bright future